[gst-devel] testing plugins

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Thu Nov 11 11:10:01 CET 2004

Hi,

I hope to do a plugins prerelease real soon now.  Ronald has some
reservations left.

I attach an openoffice worksheet with my testing results with seek.
This is on FC3.

I'm looking for people willing to perform the same sort of testing on
other platforms, with other players, ... and report back.  Probably off-
list, since we don't want to clobber it with millions of attachments.

Ronald and I are already participating, any other takers ?

Thomas

Get a fella's motor running, let the tension
marinate a couple of days, then BAM !
You crown yourself the ice queen.