[gst-devel] Speex plugins do not build.

Iain * iaingnome at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 16:30:11 CEST 2004

On Sun, 3 Oct 2004 02:40:55 +0200 (CEST), Ramón García
<ramon_garcia_f at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I can't build the speex plugin.
>
> They use the macro SPEEX_GET_OFFSET, that is not
> defined anywhere in my system (Suse 9.1, speex 1.0.3).
>
> In addition, they included sometimes the header
> <speex/speex.h> and sometimes <speex.h>. I fixed in
> CVS so that <speex.h> is used. This seems to be the
> correct header both in Suse and Fedora.

I think this should be reverted if you've now left it that no-one can build it
People with speex >= 1.1.6 cannot build it because the includes are in
speex/speex.h
and people with  speex < 1.1.6 cannot build it because
SPEEX_GET_OFFSET is not defined.

The solution is to check for speex >= 1.1.6

iain