[gst-devel] Software idea. Presentation software

Sverre Johansen sverre.johansen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 04:17:21 CEST 2004

Hi,

I want to make some presentation software for GNU/Linux, and want to
check if gstreamer is a usable back end.

We already have software for this in windows, but I am toying with the
thought of implementing it on the superior platform. The system is for
linking several computers, with projector output, together and show a
presentation over all the screens, creating a really big screen with
great resolution.

The output is looking somewhat like powerpoint, with multimedia
features.

Is gstreamer suitable to make this kind of photo/video/sound
presentations?

--
mvh
Sverre Johansen