[gst-devel] Thanks and nice job!

Darren Blaser darrenb at extendedsystems.com
Fri Oct 8 09:25:52 CEST 2004

I just wanted to send a quick "Thank You" and "Nice Job" out to all the
developers that have contributed to the most recent releases. I've seen
significant improvements with the new code. Specifically it seems like
lots of seg faults and slow play issues have been resolved. Based on a
sample of about better than 70 media samples I tried last night I'd say
the newly release code can play ~10% more media than the prior release.

With one test set of 27 files 4 were completely fixed with this release
and 4 additional ones showed visible improvements.

Again, great work everyone...