[gst-devel] gst-polyp 0.1

Lennart Poettering mztfgernzre at 0pointer.de
Thu Oct 28 06:48:12 CEST 2004

On Thu, 28.10.04 08:50, Ronald S. Bultje (rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net) wrote:

> On Thu, 2004-10-28 at 01:46, Lennart Poettering wrote:
> > I am happy to announce release 0.1 of the polypaudio sink for
> > gstreamer.
>
> Yay! Just for the quick part, is the renegotiation bug solved now? If
> not, I'll have a look at that.

I implemented the fixate() function. This fixed the issues as far
as I tested it.

> > To the maintainers of gstreamer-plugins: I'd really like to see this
> > plugin integrated into gstreamer-plugins. What do I have to do for
> > achieving that?
>
> File a bug, (promise to) buy us beer and candy usually helps. :).

Expect the bug report shortly. Although I figuratively consider
polypaudio itself to be enough kind of a candy, you may collect a
lollipop from me in case you visit Hamburg eventually. ;-)

Lennart

--
name { Lennart Poettering } loc { Hamburg - Germany }
mail { mzft (at) 0pointer (dot) de } gpg { 1A015CC4 }