[gst-devel] Re: [gst-cvs] zeenix common gstreamer: common/m4/ gstreamer/po/

David Schleef ds at schleef.org
Thu Sep 2 21:10:13 CEST 2004

On Thu, Sep 02, 2004 at 03:19:02PM -0700, Zeeshan Ali wrote:
> CVS Root:       /cvs/gstreamer
> Modules:        common gstreamer
> Changes by:     zeenix
> Date:           Thu Sep 02 2004  15:19:02 PDT
>
> Log message:
> Trying to correct the GST_CHECK_CONFIGPROG macro
>
> Modified files:
>     common/m4       : gst-feature.m4
>     gstreamer/po    : af.po az.po ca.po cs.po en_GB.po fr.po nl.po
>                       sq.po sr.po sv.po tr.po uk.po

Changes to the common module should have a Changelog entry in that
module.

I have no idea why you checked in a bunch of unrelated line number
changes to .po files.  Please be more careful about checking in
stray files.

Also, I forgot to mention this in the other email, the massink
element should not be returned to gst-plugins until _after_ it is
correct and complete.

dave...