[gst-devel] To wait until audio comes across...

Joshua Ginsberg joshg at brainstorminternet.net
Sun Sep 5 17:03:01 CEST 2004

Hello --

I'm sorta new to programming with GStreamer, so this may be a silly
question. I'm hoping to program an application that has a pipeline in
which it waits until ALSA or OSS actually receives input on the Line-In
or Microphone channels and then both writes that input to disk and plays
it back out to ALSA or OSS. The "playondemand" filter looks promising,
but I can't seem to figure out how it would work in my case. Any ideas?
Thanks!

-jag

--
Joshua Ginsberg <joshg at brainstorminternet.net>