[gst-devel] mixmatrix

Tim Müller t.i.m at zen.co.uk
Tue Sep 7 02:36:24 CEST 2004

On Monday 06 September 2004 19:18, Róna Péter wrote:

> I'm new to gst. Trying to make some kind of mixer application, but I've
> not found anywhere some working examples using mixmatrix. If anyone can
> help me, please email.

Last time I played around with mixmatrix it was rather broken, and judging
from the ChangeLog not much has changed since then, so any problems you might
be having with it might not necessarily be your fault.

Maybe you could describe in some more detail what you're trying to do, then
someone one the list might be able to tell you whether that's possible with
current GStreamer and how to best approach that task.

Cheers
 -Tim