[gst-devel] Fluendo interview on OSNEWS

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller christian at fluendo.com
Thu Sep 9 11:49:07 CEST 2004

Hi,
I thought I should tell everyone that we now have a interview with
Julien Moutte, my boss at Fluendo, posted on osnews.com. The interview
talks about Fluendo and what our plans are, like our distributed
streaming server and other upcoming products.

There is also a live demo of our streaming server streaming Ogg
Theora/Ogg Vorbis to a java applet. This java applet, developed by Wim
Taymans at Fluendo, actually implements the free theora codec in Java.
This applet will be released under the GPL together with the server very
soon :)

The interview with the stream can be seen here:

Thought the interview be of interest to both GNOME and KDE hackers in
regards to GStreamer and of course to the streaming media community.

Happy reading,
Christian
--
Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller