[gst-devel] Build system for gst-sandbox?

Leif Johnson leif at ambient.2y.net
Thu Sep 9 17:06:07 CEST 2004

Seems to me that would discourage experimentation in the sandbox, for
fear of breaking the build system. Also, as far as I understand it, the
sandbox is just a loose group of more or less independent projects ; a
build system for a group like that would be artificial, no ?

leif

--
Leif Morgan Johnson : http://ambient.2y.net/leif/