[gst-devel] Multiple Video Output

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller uraeus at linuxrising.org
Mon Apr 4 09:09:17 CEST 2005

Hi Will,
the glimagesink is not working currently and I don't think it will be
updated anytime soon (unless someone comes along who decides to pick it
up).

Gernot made the sink in correlation to his Gstsert
(http://www.geofront.se/products_software_gstsert.php)
 work, but he hasn't been working on that for a while, which is why
the plugin is now bitrotten.

Christian