[gst-devel] Totem for FC3

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Tue Apr 26 02:13:24 CEST 2005

Hi everyone,

Thanks to Ronald Bultje, we now have an upgrade for FC3 for Totem to
1.0.1 that works very well.  It's available in the GStreamer repository
(See http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/download/fedora.html ).

It contains a lot of bug fixes done since the 0.99.19 that's the
official FC3 version.  It has the GTK 2.6-specific stuff compiled out,
but those are UI changes, and not functionality changes.

Please let me know if these work better for you, they definately do for
me.

Thanks Ronald,

Thomas

We'll walk right up to the sun