[gst-devel] problem with alpha nd videomixer(I send this again as in my previous mail there was a mistake)

soma dutta banik dbsoma at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 02:16:33 CEST 2005

Hi all,
I install the Fedora Core 3 in my system.and also insatall the
additonal rpms for plugins....e.g. mpegdemux,additional audio nd video
plugin etc....
But now the problem is that I can't play a mpeg file by giving the
video output from mpeg2dec to videomixer.As far I know mpeg2dec has
I420 raw video media format at its output and videomixer needs AYUV
raw video at its input.
and I think I can use the plugin alpha here....but I just want to konw
how?shd I directly fed the video output from mpeg2dec to alpha "sink"
pad.....nd from the "sink" pad of alpha to "sink_00" pad of
Videomixer?
Please let me know....
waiting for ur kind help...
Thanks,