[gst-devel] 0.9 status

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Fri Aug 26 02:49:19 CEST 2005

On Thu, 2005-08-25 at 09:15 -0600, Darren Blaser wrote:
> Mike's suggestion of gold, plutonium and lead is my personal favorite of
> the "fun" style names. The boring sensible side of me likes the names
> good, afflicted and bad...

I like gold, X and lead too.  I'd prefer something shorter than
plutonium - maybe zinc ?

I also thought of white, grey/gray and black, but the other has more
room for expansion.

If anyone knows a good short material name that possibly is thought to
be extractable from lead and indicates some semblance of restriction,
let me know.

Thomas

You, the only sense the world has ever made