[gst-devel] ffmpeg ts demux plugin

Ria Roy ria at pixelmetrix.com
Sun Aug 28 18:35:12 CEST 2005

Hi,

I have this multiprogram transport stream and i am having a tough time getting
the demuxer to pick a different video pid to hand off to the mpeg2 decoder.

This is the command i used.

gst-launch filesrc location=rai.ts ! ffdemux_mpegts name=d { d.video_00 ! queue !
mpeg2dec ! xvimagesink}

I tried replacing video_00 with video_01 and so on but with no avail, nothing else
plays.

I need to build an application which when told what video pid to extract extracts
that and decodes the video and displays it. Is there some other plugin that is more
suitable for this purpose?

Please advise.

Thanks,
Ria