[gst-devel] adding a field to plugins description

Benjamin Otte in7y118 at public.uni-hamburg.de
Wed Aug 31 12:45:19 CEST 2005

That's what I wanted origin to be when I added it. Maybe origin is a bad
name, but that's at least what I envisioned it to be. It should be more or
less the same as the output of fooapp --version.
So the output should be like
"Gstreamer Plugins Base (RPM for Fedora Core 4 by Livna)"
or
"Gstremaer FFMpeg (Debian Etch)"
or whatever

Benjamin