[gst-devel] Blocker bugs to apply tomorrow

Andy Wingo wingo at pobox.com
Sun Dec 4 14:27:12 CET 2005

Hi all,

So 0.10 should go out tomorrow if all goes well. Hopefully all should go
well, too, because the list of bugs (as I call them) is only this:

319172 	gstreamer-plugins-base-0.9.pc doesn't export linking flags
  -> Simple patch attached, looks good

322874 	[PAD] pad_alloc_buffer should not call set_caps
  -> The most difficult of all of these -- should add a new function
     that does what pad_alloc_buffer does now and sed all plugins to
     call it, then do a proper fix later

322920 	[API] inconsistent usage of new_segment and newsegment an...
  -> Need to sed API

322947 	[API] add GST_FLOW_DROPPED
  -> Important need to allow for flowreturn extensibility

323017 	While(1) loop with sleep(0) in basertpdepayload.c
  -> don't be terribly mean to kai

323199 	Remove id3tag element (replaced by id3demux and id3mux)
  -> very easy to remove now and add back later, impossible to remove
     in the future

323222 	GStreamer 0.9.7 still checks in dirs containing 0.9
  -> simple patch looks good

Any comments on these? Otherwise I will apply some of them now, the rest
first thing tomorrow morning.
--
Andy Wingo
http://wingolog.org/