[gst-devel] Fluendo mpeg2 demuxer available

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller christian at fluendo.com
Fri Dec 9 09:14:15 CET 2005

Hi everyone,
We have made a MPEG2 demuxer for GStreamer 0.10 we wrote available from
our subversion server under the MPL v.1.1. This server is a fully
functional MPEG2 PS demuxer and we are working on adding Transport
Stream support to it.

Available from this Subversion repository:
https://core.fluendo.com/svn/gstreamer

Anyone is free to download it, but we will request copyright assignment
for any patches made for it:
http://www.flumotion.net/dev/fluendocopyrightassignment.pdf

We will add some more plugins under various licenses to this subversion
repository over time. The reason we are not putting these plugins into
the core modules is that we will require copyright assignment on them
which we feel it would be very wrong to do for stuff actually in any of
the official GStreamer modules.

We will of course also not object if people want to maintain plugins in
the official plugin packages implementing the same functionality.

Sincerely,
Christian