[gst-devel] Help, where to get rtpbin and rtpdemux

Kai Vehmanen kvehmanen at eca.cx
Thu Dec 22 02:10:05 CET 2005

Hi,

On Wed, 21 Dec 2005, Li Mou wrote:

> A poor question, I confirmed, :).

well, harder that one would think. :)

> I have download gstreamer-0.10.0 , gst-plugin-*-0.10.0.
> but when I use "gst-inspect", I can't find them.

rtpbin, rtpdemux et al have yet not been integrated to the gstreamer
plugin packages. You'll have to get them by installing the
gst-plugins-farsight package from the farsight project. Unfortunately, the
farsight code repository server has been down for a few days, so at the
moment there's no way to get the latest sources, and there's currently no
release package with 0.10 support. :(

I put a temporary packege up at:
http://dev-126.openlaboratory.net/kvehmanen-temp/gst-plugins-farsight-20051220.tar.gz

This is the snapshot of the codebase from a few days ago.

--
  under work: Sofia-SIP at http://sofia-sip.sf.net