[gst-devel] bug #323021 I need confirmation

burgerman at users.sourceforge.net burgerman at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Dec 22 08:26:08 CET 2005

Hey guys,
    I want to push through bug #323021. Since it involves some heavily
used elements I would like to get some green lights to I can commit it.
Personally I don't see anything wrong with it. The main reason for this
change is to make it possible to do symetric RTP (that is, have the
sending and receiving done from the same port). This can't be done
currently since each instance of the udpsrc or dynudpsink will create
it's own socket on it's own ports.

Thanks,
Philippe