[gst-devel] Help with audio library, please

Maciej Katafiasz ml at mathrick.org
Sat Feb 19 17:55:24 CET 2005

Dnia 19-02-2005, sob o godzinie 19:34 -0500, Scott Watson napisał:

[snip]

We've spoken with Scott on IRC shortly after, with conclusion that he
will give a try to MinGW. Nevertheless, someone with a clue about how
buildsystem and particularly buildsystem on Win32 is supposed to work
would be good to comment here.

> Also, where is the function "gst_audio_channel_position_get_type"
> defined - it's referenced in both audio.c and testchannels.c but
> I can't seem to find its source.

It's also generated by glib-mkenums, I'm attaching the files.

Cheers,
Maciej

--
Maciej Katafiasz <ml at mathrick.org>