[gst-devel] v4lsrc and bttv with three inputs

Ofer Achler ofer.achler at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 10:57:00 CET 2005

The example compiles and runs but does not display the v4l source.
Also, it core dumps on exit.

Its giving no error messages, i've tried setting the fallback_v4l to
true and alsos changing the sdlvideosink to an xvimagesink, and
noticed that if i put in junk for the video sink, the program does not
complain.

I'm quite new to gstreamer programming, thank you for your help!