[gst-devel] Re: Fwd: GStreamer successfully compiled for windows.

Michal Benes michal.benes at xeris.cz
Mon Jul 11 02:25:01 CEST 2005

Hi,

	my idea is to write simple sinks by modifying existing GStreamer sinks
and cutting and pasting DirectX example code into them. Once we have
something that works, people who understand DirectX may improve the
DirectX part and people who understand GStreamer may improve the
GStreamer part. I will test this approach on the audio sink I am writing
now (unfortunately I am stuck at DirectSoundEnumerate crashes now). I
will let you know if I have any progress.

	Michal