[gst-devel] RTP Update and docs

Li Juan GUO li-juan.guo at st.com
Wed Jul 20 00:46:05 CEST 2005

I want to build Farsight gst-plugins-0.9 module, so I get gstreamer and
gst-plugins-base from gstreamer cvs.
Is there any requirement for tag in cvs? such as HEAD or MAIN.
gstreamer can be work successfully. but gst-plugins-base cannot be built.
run ./autogen.sh under folder gst-plugins-base, error is:

+running automake -a -c...
Makefile.am: required file `./NEWS' not found
Makefile.am: required file `./README' not found
Makefile.am: required file `./AUTHORS' not found

but these files exists in the folder gst-plugins-base.

Regards
Lijuan