[gst-devel] No EOS with OGG and decodebin

Ronald S. Bultje rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net
Wed Jul 20 03:24:02 CEST 2005

On Wed, 2005-07-20 at 09:41, Stefan Bambach wrote:
> When decoding ogg files, than it will play and at the end I get NO EOS !

Why don't you use playbin?

Anyway, Totem does about the same and it works fine there, so either
you're using an old version of GStreamer or something else is wrong.
Update to 0.8.10 and retry if you didn't use that already. If it still
doesn't work, please post some code. The examples in the manual, which
use Ogg, work fine for me, also w.r.t. EOS.

Cheers,
Ronald

--
Ronald S. Bultje <rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net>