[gst-devel] Re: [gst-cvs] wtay gstreamer: gstreamer/ gstreamer/gst/ gstreamer/gst/parse/ gstreamer/libs/gst/control/

Stefan Kost ensonic at hora-obscura.de
Thu Jul 21 00:23:17 CEST 2005

Hi Steve,

> Stefan, do you want to do the honours of ripping out dparams?
I don't see it as honours. But if the controller stuff is ready, IMHO its better
to have just one component that is beeing worked on. And if I understood you
right, you had no plans on working a lot on dparams, right?

So, if the inclussion of the controller as dparams replacement is accepted, I'll
to the migration too.

Stefan