[gst-devel] DirectX sinks for Windows status

Michal Benes michal.benes at xeris.cz
Fri Jul 22 07:33:15 CEST 2005

Hello everybody (interested),

	I am sending a new status report about sinks for Windows. At last, I
had success and I was able build working audio and video sink. You can
find all the information at the new project page
http://gstreamer.xeris.cz/

	Also, we have a first working video player for Windows based on
GStreamer framework, check screenshots at
http://gstreamer.xeris.cz/ixion.html

	As I am neither DirectX nor GStreamer expert, I would welcome any help
from you.

	First of all, the GStreamer port to Windows seems to be quite unstable,
I suspect there may be some problems with the assembler code in
GStreamer and plugins. I am using MinGW with GCC 3.4.2 (are there any
known issues?).

	My next project is to fill the Windows related bugs to bugzilla.

	And once more: any feedback is welcomed.

	Regards

		Michal