[gst-devel] buffersink and buffersrc

Ronald S. Bultje rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net
Wed Jun 22 03:09:34 CEST 2005

On Tue, 2005-06-21 at 01:48, Kari Pahula wrote:
> I've made a pair of plugins, buffersink and buffersrc.  They can be
> used for things like playing a stream at two different seek locations
> simultaneously.
>
> It's available at http://users.utu.fi/kaolpa/gst/
>
> Would you be interested in having this included with the gstreamer
> package?

Those are in bugzilla, so we will take a look at them in bugzilla.
Unfortunately, I'm currently swamped in a combination of works, not in
the last place university and me graduating next monday (27/6), so I may
need a week or two to look at it; however, we will look at it and update
the bugzilla report. Let's continue there, since mailinglists are not a
good way to discuss patches.

Cheers,

Ronald

--