[gst-devel] pyOpenGL +py-gstreamer with opengl plugin

Guillaume Proux guillaume.proux at scala.com
Tue Mar 1 18:59:20 CET 2005

Hallo Chrisitan,

Very unfortunate. This is an area where Linux still has lots of catching
up to do  with Microsoft. Direct3D has lots of nice ways to push video
into a texture (due to the tight integration of DirectShow and D3D).
I don't have the experience and time to do something below the Python
layer unfortunately (sob).