[gst-devel] Gstreamer Java Bindings.

Ismael Juma mlists at juma.me.uk
Thu Mar 17 02:16:57 CET 2005

The java-gnome team is interested in producing a complete set of Java
bindings for the Gstreamer framework. We have considered the possibility
of improving the existing one, but decided against it for a variety of
reasons:

- Incompatible method of storing pointers.
- Different build system.
- We intend to use the glib bindings already available from the
Java-Gnome project.
- The current bindings are very incomplete and their development seems
to have stalled.

The development on this project has already started and we
would like to ask if it would be possible to maintain this project on
your servers and site.

We look forward to hearing from you and thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ismael