[gst-devel] merge to head

Ronald S. Bultje rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net
Mon Mar 21 09:26:04 CET 2005

On Mon, 2005-03-21 at 17:51, Thomas Vander Stichele wrote:
> is anyone looking at the merged bits to HEAD and Wim's documentation
> sent to the list ? It'd be nice if people would ask questions as
> discussed at the summit, otherwise it's just a waste of Wim's time to
> split the branch out in patch chunks :)

The ones from two weeks ago were "relatively" easy (for me). The ones
I'm looking forward to with more interest is the scheduling changes,
both this week (pull/pull-data) and next week (removal of opt). I'm
waiting for those to be merged.

Plugin porting will only start after next week's merges, since the core
is pretty much unusable in between. As you may have seen last month, I
already had avidemux mostly ported. My next point of interest is oggmux
(or, well, actually avimux).

Cheers,
Ronald

--