[gst-devel] amaroK 1.2.3 Released!
markey at web.de
Tue Mar 29 06:46:41 CEST 2005
The amaroK team announces version 1.2.3 of the amaroK audio player
We're getting you into the right mood for spring. Have a party, spin some
music with the new amaroK release, and relax. Enjoy the good life.
ChangeLog relative to amaroK 1.2.2:
* Graphequalizer script can now enable and disable the equalizer.
* New DCOP call "player: equalizerEnabled" returns whether or not
the equalizer is enabled.
* OSD notification for mute.
* Mute global shortcut, Win+M.
* Add %comment token for comment display in OSD. (BR 100944)
* View/Edit track entry into context menus of ContextBrowser and
* You can mark/unmark albums as compilations via CollectionBrowser's
* New DCOP call "collection: query(const QString& sql)".
Allows to make arbitrary queries on the Collection database.
* New DCOP call "playlist: removeCurrentTrack()". (BR 92973)
* Show "Artist - Title" for compilation discs in CollectionBrowser
* Upgraded internal SQLite database to 3.2.0.
* DCOP call saveCurrentPlaylist() now returns the path to current.xml.
* Appropriate context menu entry for changing queue status for multiple
* Fix regression preventing dequeuing multiple selected tracks.
* 'Show Toolbar' remembers its settings between sessions. (BR 98662)
* When doing Musicbrainz lookup from the Context browser, search for the
real track, not the whole album.
* Memleak when a radio stream stalled. (BR 102047)
* The Collection Scan finally checks for the right file modification time.
* Adding a compilation disc from ContextBrowser was broken.
* GStreamer-engine: Reduced the gap when switching to next track without
* GStreamer-engine: amaroK was swallowing the beginning of a track when
Fade-in was set to zero. (BR 94472)
* Use a better highlight color in the "Configure Collection" dialog.
* "Remove Duplicates / Missing" fixed. Removes dead entries correctly.
* Fix units for samplerate. (BR 101528)
* amaroK using 100% CPU on some systems. (BR 101524)
(a KHTML bug which got exposed by code in amaroK 1.2.2)
The amaroK team
amaroK is a soundsystem-independent audio-player for *nix. Its interface uses
a powerful "browser" metaphor that allows you to create playlists that make
the most of your music collection. We have a fast development-cycle and
super-happy users. We also provide pensions and other employment-benefits.
"Easily the best media-player for Linux at the moment. Install it now!"
- Linux Format Magazine
IRC: irc.freenode.net #amarok
MAIL: amarok-devel at lists.sourceforge.net
More information about the gstreamer-devel