[gst-devel] gst-ffmpeg with AMR support ?

Emmanuel RAULO raulo at tamaris.tm.fr
Fri May 13 02:52:05 CEST 2005

Hello

When configuring gst-ffmpeg with the --enable-amr_nb option, it seems to be
passed correctly to the configure script of the local copy of ffmpeg but then I
get amr-related linking errors when calling make (allcodecs.o references
misssing symbols).
Is something broken or am I missing something on the way to build gst-ffmpeg
with AMR support ?

Has somebody already packaged gst-ffmpeg with AMR support for Debian ?

I'm really interested into that because I have to do automated treatment of
videos for mobile phones and GStreamer would offer me more possibilities...

Thanks

--
Emmanuel Raulo