[gst-devel] gst-ffmpeg : possible encodings with ffmux_mp4

Emmanuel RAULO raulo at tamaris.tm.fr
Fri May 20 02:46:19 CEST 2005

Hello

I just checked out the CVS version of gst-ffmpeg so as to have those MP4 muxing
features. After gst-inspect-ing the ffmux_mp4 element, it seems that only
audio/mpeg (mpeg version 4) streams are supported for audio sinks. Are mp4
files with audio streams in other encodings illegal or is it just some
limitation of the element ?
Can I hope this will change ?
I must generate MP4 files with AMR sound for Japanese mobile phones. Maybe NTT
DoCoMo is just using some strange muxer/encodings combination...

Thanks in advance for your help

--
Emmanuel Raulo