[gst-devel] Re: Nokia and GStreamer

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller christian at fluendo.com
Wed May 25 07:35:03 CEST 2005

Yes, those are the relevant links. Also Nokia will be giving out coupons
for a special 99 Euro price for these devices at GUADEC and I am sure
GStreamer developers will among those offered such coupons. So make sure
to be a GUADEC if you want one of these beauties.

There is also a mail address you can contact if you can't attend:
http://maemo.org/news/25052005.html

Christian

--
Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller