[gst-devel] issue on gstreamer control

rong wang rhong_wang at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 4 11:44:19 CET 2005

Hi,
   I tried to increase volume and decrease volume,
mute/un-mute through G-streamer, I cannot find such
interface, for volume plugin, it cannot let me
increase volume in the middle of data streaming.
It seems to scale the data to get volume up and down,
not by touching hardware gain. Is there any such
function existing to let me adjusting hardware gain on
the CODEC through G-streamer while playing back.

Thanks