[gst-devel] videoscope or waveform monitor

Ken Harris kharris at stoic.net
Mon Nov 7 23:51:53 CET 2005

 	Do you know of a vectorscope or waveform monitor application for
gstreamer, like this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vectorscope .  It
basically take the U and V components of a YUV signal and plots them.

 	We're having a problem at work with a NTSC signal that is RF
modulated... and I thought it would be cool to use a bttv board to
demodulate the signal and then display the signal on a vector scope.  It
would be useful for us in adjusting the modulator and in trying to isolate
the problem.