[gst-devel] compile trouble

Yuri Noferini yurix at yurix.homelinux.net
Tue Nov 22 12:40:07 CET 2005

Il giorno mar, 22/11/2005 alle 10.59 +0100, Jan Schmidt ha scritto:

> Is this the first error in the compilation output? If so, I'd look at
> the piece immediately BEFORE your code snippet and make sure you haven't
> left out a closing brace or semicolon.

yes, it was the first error.... i resolved in this way

static GstStaticPadTemplate thesisscreencap_padtemplate =
	GST_STATIC_PAD_TEMPLATE ("src",
    	GST_PAD_SRC,
		GST_PAD_ALWAYS,
		GST_STATIC_CAPS ("video/x-raw-rgb, "
				"bpp = (int) 32, "
				"depth = (int) 24, "
				"width = (int) [640 , 1024] ,"
				"height = (int) [480 , 768] ,"
				"framerate = (double) [  1.0 , 5.0]")
	);

and

static void
gst_thesisscreencap_base_init (gpointer g_class)
{

	GstElementClass *element_class = GST_ELEMENT_CLASS (g_class);

	gst_element_class_set_details (element_class,
&thesisscreencap_details);

	 gst_element_class_add_pad_template (element_class,
			gst_static_pad_template_get (&thesisscreencap_padtemplate));

}