[gst-devel] gstreamer in embedded system

Zhong diqing zhongdq at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 25 00:24:02 CET 2005

Hi All,

I want to enable GStreamer in a Set-Top Box.

According to the information on the Gstreamer website, the size of the core
library is about 150KB. I compiled (just use ./configure make and make
install) it, but find  many stuffs like libgstreamer.so are big. Since I
only need to run GStreamer app on Set-Top Box, how can I build a minimal
GStreamer just for runtime use? what libraries in GStreamer is needed? Any
HOWTO doc avaliable?

Thanks very much.

-Diqing