[gst-devel] heads-up

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Wed Nov 30 11:51:11 CET 2005

Just a heads-up.

The trees have seen some reorganization, padding reset, lots of
craziness.  If anything is going wrong right now, remove your cvs trees
and do a fresh checkout if you can't figure out what the problem is.  It
will save you some of the pain we've had today :)

If nothing else goes wrong, and the builds are happy, we will roll
releases tomorrow morning.  These will be 0.9.7 releases, but with a
0.10 major-minor for the libraries, and the libtool versioning reset to
0.  This also means that (another) full rebuild will be needed.

If there are any questions, shoot...

Enjoy the steep high-speed drop right before we pull out, climb on up
and shoot for the sky with a 0.10 release ! We will be landing soon, one
way or another...

Thomas

The girl that I could never hurt
had to go and lose all that power over me
and I claimed victory