[gst-devel] Translating gstreamer in Bulgarian

Alexander Shopov ash at contact.bg
Tue Oct 4 06:34:51 CEST 2005

Hi guys,

I am Alexander Shopov - part of the Gnome translation team and the
Translation project.

I have the following questions:

1. Which gstreamer modules should be translated - only gstreamer and
gst-plugins or something else as well?

2. What is the preferred way of giving back translations?
  - Sending to this list;
  - Using the TP (much though I am the leader of my team there, I hate
the Translation Project robot);
  - Bug entries?

3. How to best follow the development of gstreamer as there is only the
stable branch on TP, but we always want to follow the version that is to
be packaged next - which is the 0.9 series leading to 1.0

Best regards:
al_shopov