[gst-devel] Porting ASF demuxer to 0.9

Amit Bhalla amit.bhalla at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 21:16:42 CEST 2005

Hi All,

can some one comment as to the most recent version of asfdemux.  I
know it has been posted previously that when porting not to take what
is in the 0.9 tree.  However I noticed that there are differences
between the gst-plugins-ugly-0.9, gst-plugins- 0.8.11 and the head of
the gst-plugins version of the code.  I started with what was in the
0.9 prior to reading the previous posts on porting.  I am now a bit
unsure of which version to run with.

Thanks for the help,

-Amit