[gst-devel] Todo planned

Edgard Lima edgard.lima at indt.org.br
Fri Oct 21 08:04:33 CEST 2005

Follows bellow my ToDo list Sorted by priority (starting today)

1- Add new propertie to rtpamrdec in order to allow its timestamp start
from 0

2- fix alaw enc and alaw dec to add timestamps in the buffers

3- create a new element rtpg711enc and rtpg711dec (may be rtpulawenc,
rtpulawdec, rtpalawenc, rtpalawdec)

4- fix gsmenc (to handle events correctly) and make it work to send over
rtp (may be similar as task 1 above)

5- Speex (make the changes proposed by Wingo - sorry the delay, I ve
already started doing that but had to switch to others tasks)

6- Auparse (make the changes proposed by Wingo)

Edgard,
edgard.lima at indt.org.br