[gst-devel] bus problems

Stefan Kost ensonic at hora-obscura.de
Fri Sep 2 00:11:18 CEST 2005

Stefan Kost wrote:
> hi,
>
> I still fight with main_loop problems. I have the bad feeling the my
> usage of the bugs might be related. <snip>
for the recods. All preblems went away after just having *one* bus-watch (in my
application super class). This class maintains now a list with sub-bus-handlers.
Local parts in the app just register or dereghister their bus watches with the
application. Upon reciving a message the app-class walks over the list and calls
the handlers until one returns TRUE. If none returns TRUE it check if the
message was an error and logs it atleast. Then it returns TRUE to pop the
message off the bus.
I'll fix the docs  today.

Ciao
   Stefan