[gst-devel] pausing parts of a pipeline (example)

Stefan Kost ensonic at hora-obscura.de
Fri Sep 2 14:50:19 CEST 2005

hi all,

I am trying to pause parts of my pipeline, by settting the elements to
paused. Still they prouce sound. Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

What I want to achive (apart from muting elements) is also to bypass
elements:
src -> tee -> fx -> adder -> sink
           `- id -^

normally the identity elem would be paused, when bypassing, the fx would
be paused.

Finally is it possible to do connects/disconnects in gst-0.9 while
pipeline plays. I'd like to allow the user to add, remove elements to a
song and link/unlink them while the song e.g. plays in a loop.

Stefan