[gst-devel] gstreamer 0.9 builds with vcproj

Sébastien Moutte sebastien at moutte.net
Mon Sep 5 00:42:02 CEST 2005

Hi all,
I've updated the vcproj files and now, gstreamer builds well on windows
with MSVC7.1
I've added some new projects to be compliant with the new 0.9 files
organisation.
So there will have one project and one dll for each .so library.

I'm currently encountering a crash in glib, may be my glib version isn't
good.

in the lasts versions of the glib, some functions have been removed from
public exports and replaced by utf8 compliant functions (g_get_home_dir
replaced by g_get_home_dir_utf8 ...)
What's the last version of the glib compatible with gstreamer ?

Seb