[gst-devel] questions about examples in plugin docs

Ronald S. Bultje rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net
Mon Sep 12 07:24:01 CEST 2005

On Mon, 2005-09-12 at 13:56 +0200, Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller
wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-09-12 at 13:37 +0200, Andy Wingo wrote:
> > On Sun, 2005-09-11 at 12:02 +0200, Thomas Vander Stichele wrote:
> > > - What license should we slap on all of our example code ?
> >
> > Public domain
>
> No sure about this. While I theoretically agree, there are legal issues
[..]

Templates (gst-templates module) are MIT, it's probably OK. For all
practical purposes, MIT appears to allow pretty much what we want. BSD
(depending on which one you mean) may be less OK because of the
advertising clause in some versions (w/o this clause, it's pretty much
the same as MIT).

Ronald