[gst-devel] issue of building mad plugin in gst-plugins-0.8.11

rong wang rhong_wang at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 19 18:13:34 CEST 2005

When I tried to build and enable mad plugin, the first
thing I run ./configure, but it complains that
-lmad not found, means it didn't find the library, I
checked the help info from configure, I cannot find a
choice to let me set the path to the include and
library, but for other plugins, there are option
-with-ogg-libraries etc,

Please tell me how could I get my libmad path to
"configure"?

Thanks

Rong

Yahoo! for Good