[gst-devel] some property renaming

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Tue Sep 27 03:31:44 CEST 2005

Hi,

I'd like to rename capsfilter::filter-caps to capsfilter::caps, since
it's the only property and I hope people using capsfilter will realize
that the caps argument it takes will be used to filter caps because the
element is called capsfilter.

Similarly, I'd like to rename is-live to live, because most other
booleans we have also don't have "is-", and it's more consistent.

If nobody objects I'll do this tomorrow.  Feel free to also consider
this as an advance warning on an API change.

Thomas

I knew you was trouble
I knew you was bad blood but oh
I guess that I'm trouble too