[gst-devel] GStreamer in GNOME 2.16

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Tue Apr 25 06:20:00 CEST 2006

Hi all,

Just wanted to check what the plans are with GStreamer over the next few
months leading up to the GNOME 2.16 freeze period, such that both projects
can plan around (within?) our release schedules. For instance, are there any
major changes that will impact GNOME 2.16 development, are there GStreamer
related features that ought to be adopted in this timeframe, etc.

If so, it would be useful if we could mail devel-announce-list with an
outline of our plans, and recommendations for developers working with
GStreamer in the GNOME 2.16 timeframe.

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
LinuxWorldExpo: Johannesburg, South Africa  http://www.linuxworldexpo.co.za/

   "The two [separate] UIs are both incredibly simple and don't even look
   like computer programs; they barely need menus. [When combined, they]
   suddenly look like software." - Havoc Pennington on 'software' design